The UBA5 battery analyzer tests, conditions, and charges batteries and then generates a test report showing the condition of the battery.
If you are already a battery expert you’ll be pleased to know that the UBA5 has enough features for even the most demanding battery test applications. With its graphical programming interface you can easily design a battery test to do exactly what you want. You can specify the charge method (constant current or constant voltage with peak, timed, or temperature termination) and the charge and discharge currents. You can even use conditional loops in the test. All voltage, current and temperature readings are stored in a standard text results file.
The UBA5’s power lies it its ability to leverage the power of your PC – it has neither display nor keyboard. We keep the UBA5 simple and put the intelligence into the Software on your PC where it belongs.
- Works with all battery chemistries (NiCd, NiMH, SLA, lead acid, lithium ion, lithium polymer and primary batteries).
- Fully programmable: you can set all charge and discharge currents, voltage settings, and charge algorithms.
- Includes easy to use and powerful UBA Console software that allows you to graphically design your battery analysis routines and can simultaneously control over 100 UBA5s from one PC.
- Can run one test cycle to check capacity or thousands to test battery life.
- Comes with two channels that can each analyze a battery or can be combined with each other or other UBA5s for unlimited charge and discharge current.
- Stores all results in industry standard text format that you can import into your favorite spreadsheet
- Battery temperature sensor option: use ours, use yours or use your battery’s built-in sensor.
- Two year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
- Lead free/RoHS, FCC approval and CE Mark.
- You will not find a more powerful battery analyzer for less money, we guarantee it.
The UBA5PS comes with a 15 to 24V (switch selectable) 120W 100-240VAC power supply, which works great with the UBA5 for testing batteries from a single cell up to 18.5V. The included power supply has CE and S Mark, it does not have a UL or CSA approval.