These UBA5s come with a fixed voltage power supply. These power supplies have all country approval (UL, CSA, CE, etc…) and are energy efficiency level VI.
The UBA5 battery analyzer tests, conditions, and charges batteries and then generates a test report showing the condition of the battery.
If you are already a battery expert you’ll be pleased to know that the UBA5 has enough features for even the most demanding battery test applications. With its graphical programming interface you can easily design a battery test to do exactly what you want. You can specify the charge method (constant current or constant voltage with peak, timed, or temperature termination) and the charge and discharge currents. You can even use conditional loops in the test. All voltage, current and temperature readings are stored in a standard text results file.
The UBA5’s power lies it its ability to leverage the power of your PC – it has neither display nor keyboard. We keep the UBA5 simple and put the intelligence into the Software on your PC where it belongs.
- Works with all battery chemistries (NiCd, NiMH, SLA, lead acid, lithium ion, lithium polymer and primary batteries).
- Fully programmable: you can set all charge and discharge currents, voltage settings, and charge algorithms.
- Includes easy to use and powerful UBA Console software that allows you to graphically design your battery analysis routines and can simultaneously control over 100 UBA5s from one PC.
- Can run one test cycle to check capacity or thousands to test battery life.
- Comes with two channels that can each analyze a battery or can be combined with each other or other UBA5s for unlimited charge and discharge current.
- Stores all results in industry standard text format that you can import into your favorite spreadsheet
- Battery temperature sensor option: use ours, use yours or use your battery’s built-in sensor.
- Two year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
- Lead free/RoHS, FCC approval and CE Mark.
- You will not find a more powerful battery analyzer for less money, we guarantee it.
Want to try out a UBA5? Download our full featured “no install” software with a simulated UBA5 here: UBA5Demo
The UBA5 connects to your PC via serial or USB port or with an optional WiFi/Ethernet adapter that we sell.
You can order your UBA5 with either a 15V, 19V or 24V power supply.
The UBA5 includes a built-in dual low noise linear charger so the power supply voltage needs to be at least 2V higher then the battery charge voltage.
Accessories for your UBA5
Do you want your UBA5 to record your battery’s temperature during the analysis? Or have over and under temperature protection? Then consider ordering a set of temperature probes with your UBA5.
Maybe have your UBA5 control an external load or charger? In that case we have a dual digital optoisolated output module that comes with two temperature probes. Order it with your UBA5 and it will come pre-installed.